continued from last post ...
6) Use water coolers instead of air conditioners. Air conditioners not only consume lot of electric power but also release Chlorofluorocarbons (Cf Cs) which are harmful for the ozone layer.
7) Avoid vehicles for traveling short distance. This will save fuel and prevent air pollution.
8) Turn off your vehicles while waiting on the signals.
9) Avoid perfumes and deodorants. They release Chlorofluorocarbons (Cf Cs) which is again harmful for the ozone layer. Use talcum powder instead.
10) Avoid use of plastic bags. Use paper bags instead. Plastics are hazardous to ecology.